Mini USB Arduino Nano V3.0 ATmega328P CH340 5V 16MHz SOLDERED OR UNSOLDERED PINS

UMT Media
Availability: 50 In Stock
Development Boards
UMT Media
Item Specifics

CONDITION: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions



MPN: Does Not Apply


This is an Nano V3.0, arduino compatible board with an atmega328p and a ch340g serial to ttl converter. The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box, just plug it in! Compatible and tested with the electronics in my store. The board uses a mini usb cable. You most likely have quite a few laying around the house.
The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box in 95% of cases, just plug it in! For the other 5% install the driver located at Or for mac.

UMT Computers Ltd
Unit 4 Ground Floor Meridian House,
Nazeing Glass Works Estate,
EN10 6SX
United Kingdom
VAT ID GB 700209102

Company registration number: 3446134
VAT number: GB 700209102
I provide invoices with VAT separately displayed.
Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page