You have no items in your shopping cart.
CONDITION: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions
COUNTRY/REGION OF MANUFACTURE: China
TYPE: NANO atmega328
BRAND: Arduino Generic
This is an Nano V3.0, arduino compatible board with an atmega328p and a ch340g serial to ttl converter. The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box, just plug it in! Compatible and tested with the electronics in my store. The board uses a mini usb cable. You most likely have quite a few laying around the house.
The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box in 95% of cases, just plug it in! For the other 5% install the driver located at http://www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/. Or http://kiguino.moos.io/2014/12/31/how-to-use-arduino-nano-mini-pro-with-CH340G-on-mac-osx-yosemite.html for mac.