You have no items in your shopping cart.
CONDITION: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions
COUNTRY/REGION OF MANUFACTURE: United Kingdom
UNIT QUANTITY: 1
UNIT TYPE: Unit
MPN: Does Not Apply
Using Doppler radar technology, this is a microwave sensor module specifically for detecting moving objects and human body. The module has many advantages such as high sensitivity, long sensing distance, wide sensing angle, high reliability, wide range of operating voltage. Widely used in human body sensing lighting system, anti-theft alarm system.
- Working voltage: 4-28VDC
- Operating current: less than 3 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3V (from 3V3 pin)
- Output Current: 100mA maximum
- Detecting range: less than 120 degrees taper angle within 7 meters
- Trigger mode: repeat trigger
- Delay time: 2 seconds (the default value), by soldering capacitor in different capacities on C-TM pads to adjust it
- Active Level: high (when it detects a moving object)
- Output Interface: 3V3 (3.3V power supply output), GND (power ground), OUT (output signal), VIN (power input), CDS (detection can be turned off during the day by soldering an external photoresistor to ground). Only need to use GND / OUT / VIN in general applications.
- Application: Automatic lighting, smart home, DIY projects