You have no items in your shopping cart.
CONDITION: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 1 Month
MPN: Does Not Apply
This is an UNO R3 Arduino-compatible board with an atmega328p and a ch340g serial converter.
This board is a clone to the Arduino UNO R3 but functions exactly as an Arduino and is fully compatible with the Arduino Software (IDE).
This UNO has been manufactured using the Creative Commons files provided on the Arduino website therefore it is not manufactured by Arduino but is compatible in every way and costs much less. The release of Arduino designs under creative commons licence means that this is a legitimately compatible device.
The Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins. Six can be used as PWM outputs and there are six analog inputs. It has a16 MHz quartz crystal, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button.
Contains everything needed to support the microcontroller connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box in 95% of cases, just plug it in! For the other 5% install the driver located at HERE For Windows Or HERE For MAC.
We test every board which is fully compatible and tested with the electronics in my shop and also any Arduino related hardware you can find on the net.
Fast handling and shipping from the UK. We offer tech support as well so feel free to send us a message if you have any questions.
Get great packaging - we use a bubble padded envelope to ensure your goods arrive unharmed.
Please note: images may vary slightly to the actual product.